After nearly 6 years of community relief, recovery, and rebuilding, Lakeshore Baptist Church looks to begin construction of our main church complex. We plan to begin with a Fellowship Hall and Sunday School classroom building and follow that with the attached sanctuary.
The vision of the building grew out of numerous congregational meetings, input from church members, and prayerful considerations on the future of ministry of Lakeshore Baptist Church. We have enlisted the assistance of a local draftsman, Mark Madison, who has done a tremendous job at turning our vision into construction documents.
We have run into one obstacle we need to overcome before obtaining a permit. Because the structure exceeds 5,000 sq ft we need a Mississippi licensed architect or structural engineer to give some input to, approve, and stamp the plans.
In the event we can not find someone in state, I do not know what is involved in obtaining a Mississippi license for those already licensed in another jurisdiction, but if anyone would be willing to go through that process, we would be forever grateful. Please contact me if you would be interested in volunteering your services for this project.
Here are the plans:
- G101 Cover Sheet
- C1.0 Proposed Site Plan
- A0.1 Accessible Heights, Details, and Elevations
- A0.2 Elevation (Notation and Details)
- A1.0 Foundation Plan and Notes
- A1.1 Floor Framing Plan and Notes
- A1.2 Shear Detail Plan and Notes
- A1.3 Ground Floor Plan and Notes
- A1.4 Floor Plan, Wall Legend, and Notes
- A1.5 Roof Framing Plan and Notes
- A1.6 Roof Plan and Notes
- A2.1 Exterior Elevations
- A2.2 Exterior Elevations, Details and Notes
- A3.1 Building Section
- A3.2 Building Section
- A3.3 Wall Sections, Details, and Construction Notes
- A4.1 Reflective Ceiling Plan
- E1.3 Ground Level Electrical Plan, Electrical Legend and Notes
- E1.4 Main Floors Electrical Plan, Electrical Legend and Notes
- Boise Cascade Floor System
- Quality Truss Roof System
UPDATE: We found someone to stamp the plans… stay tuned for construction details.